Early Life Skills and Gender Equality through Football
YouthIES is an EU project funded by Erasmus+ which aims to:
a) Promote active eco-citizenship among youth for social entrepreneurship climate innovation at community level;
b) Advance quality of youth work through knowledge in the use of digital storytelling and design thinking for youth to tackle community environment issues;
c) Increase cross-sectoral and transnational cooperation in this field; and
d) Adopt participatory action research methodology for co-creation of project tools and resources.
- A Stakeholder Scrutiny Panel comprising 30 youth practitioners, young people, entrepreneurship professionals, climate workers, and community/municipality members
- YouthIES Vlog Box containing 12 digital storytelling videos co-created with climate practitioners covering Environmental Degradation, Reduced Habitats, Local Deforestation, Soil erosion, Water pollution, & 30 youth-led DS videos on their community-based interventions.
- A Training Pack for Youth Workers with 5 modules: YouthIES VlogBox (12 digital storytelling videos), Design Thinking,
Community-based interventions & Youth-Led Participatory Action, Social Entrepreneurship, & DS for climate action.
- An Open Resource eToolkit for youth with 50 resources on Urban Farming, Ecological Footprint, Nature-based solutions,
& Design Thinking methods (Empathize, Define, Ideate, Prototype &Test)
- 6 National 2-day Enviro-Hackathons for Youth-Led Community interventions involving 60 youth workers & 120 youth for direct application of YouthIES methods to develop social entrepreneurship community-based projects.
- Involvement of 7 Associate Partners incl. Communities, Municipalities, Youth Associations
- 6 National Virtual Competitions with 600 votes deriving from community, environmental & entrepreneurship experts & public.
- 6 Experiential-based Community-based Youth interventions
- Availability of project materials in 6 languages (FR, EN, GR, PO, MT, ES)
- Six local awareness-raising events, & one social media campaign reaching more than 300,000 people through a strategic coordinated dissemination sustainability & exploitation plan.